Philosophy and the Future
While philosophy has primarily been focused on the past, many more philosophers than expected have considered the future as a privileged dimension of time.
A special session scheduled for the international Anticipation Conference 2015, Trento (Italy) will concern the metaphysical, ontological, epistemological, ethical and existential outcomes yielded by a philosophy focused on the future.
Contributions on utopian or dystopian perspectives, logical and categorical investigations into the interrelation among past, present and the future, as well as historical or systematic approaches are welcome.
Save the date:
- Abstract submission: June 15, 2015
- Final Program: June 30, 2015
- Conference 5-7 November 2015
- Early registration: before September 1, 2015
- Deadline registration: October 20, 2015
Further details here.